Thursday 24 March 2016

OUGD503 FEVER TREE FINAL OUTCOMES, EVALUATION & PROOF OF SUBMISSION

Bottles:

Bottle wrap pattern series.
Poster series: 




Website application:


Evaluation:
This has been one of the most challenging briefs I have done. Initially I was really excited to get to research different countries and find out what they were about, then produce a pattern for them, but the brief made everything far more complicated than it needed to be. There was so much confusion at the beginning whether I had to produce a label for the bottle following the guidelines about text and colour, or whether it was a pattern wrap for the bottle but the label stayed the same, or whether I could redesign the whole bottle label and everything, or if the text in the label had to stay the same but everything else could change. This made progress very slow and made me dread doing any work for this brief as it was like trying to swim in mud. Because I wasn't enjoying this brief due to the confusing nature of the brief, I do think this has reflected in the outcomes, as they really aren't at a standard I am happy with, considering how much time I have had for this brief, mainly because I didn't want to work on it due to it being confusing, choosing to work of briefs which were a lot more clear and I was enjoying much more, such as the Creative Report for PPP. This is something I must overcome, as as a professional there are bound to be briefs that I don't enjoy and that are confusing, so I must learn to just get over them and get on with it rather than putting them off and getting on with more enjoyable things.

Presentation boards:



Proof of submission:



No comments:

Post a Comment